INSTAGRAM

Dust Review: Cathy Geha

Reviewer: Cathy Geha
Rating: 5/5 stars
Date: March 10, 2016

Austen leaves Oregon, her husband of 4 years and all that she has known. She wants to get back in touch with herself and feels the only way to do so is to leave, work hard on a ranch and find out what is really important. Her husband is supportive though he is perhaps not sure what she is searching for. 

As the book unfolds there are letters sent home by Austen and a few sent to her from her husband, Jack. Austen meets new people, finds her healing skills valued and makes new friends. She also begins to find out what is really important for her to live a fulfilled life. 

Comments I made as I wrote: 
*Excellent
*Believable
*Emotions well written
*Deep
*Wow
*Insightful
*Truths abound
*Resonates
*Educational
*Descriptive

This well written, sometimes intense story was one I thoroughly enjoyed. I look forward to reading more books in the future by her. I thank her for the copy she gave to me to read and review.

See the review here!
TourRadar