INSTAGRAM

Spotlight: Chris Bourgoin


I want to tie you to my mind
Chain you to my thoughts
Love is blind they say
And i can't see a thing

So in the dark i find
Those feelings i forgot
Your heartbeat paves the way
A sweet melodic ring

Such rhythm soothes my soul
Paints portraits in my head
Warms my eyes to tears
And leaves me without breath

I feel your wings unfold
A soft and feathered bed
Take flight with all my fears
Until there's nothing left

Except a beating heart
And souls that become one
From existences inception
A universe of smiles

Never we're apart
Eclipsed like moon and sun
In my eyes your reflection
No matter the miles... 

©Minedonttouch 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact Chris Bourgoin at Bswillus@gmail.com and Google+
TourRadar